Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I like this small shot because even amidst danger they were able to bring smile on each other’s face with three little words ☺️
Seriously they forget the world around themselves when they are with each other 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I like this small shot because even amidst danger they were able to bring smile on each other’s face with three little words ☺️
Seriously they forget the world around themselves when they are with each other 😂
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Good morning! Loved the episode. Mandir 2.0 bhi hogaya.... everything so gentle and so Anupre ❤️ loved loved how pre egged on Anu to say ilu 😆
Veena giving back to mohini was she said all the right things to that delusional woman!
Looks like cv's are rewriting the scenes n rectifying their old mistakes 🤭
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
The one who comes immediately after Suta update in EDT discussions everyday with her wonderful negativity? I know. She is primary reason I stopped going there.
Same here... Her negativity has started to get annoying
He could have mentioned the Naveen Babu example, but looks like ladka has forgotten about Naveen Babu 😆
He did mention...said Woh pathe or was that pathar wala ring Nahi 😆
Nirvana! After soooo long!!
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I like this small shot because even amidst danger they were able to bring smile on each other’s face with three little words ☺️
The first thing I noticed was Pre's kamar that is ready for phoonk 😆
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
The one who comes immediately after Suta update in EDT discussions everyday with her wonderful negativity? I know. She is primary reason I stopped going there.
Ek positive comment tho daalo at least say parica are doing good job or looking pretty😆
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
He did mention...said Woh pathe or was that pathar wala ring Nahi 😆
I heard patle wale ring nahi
I can’t chooce between the I love you scene and the double prayer scene - which is my favourite?
Originally posted by: ZJJXHSDR4MJ5NCTD
OMFG.....Why are these two looking so much Gorgeous now a days ....??? 🤪
Pyar ka asar...they r glowing 😍
AnuPre ka pyar of course 🤭