OMFG.....Why are these two looking so much Gorgeous now a days ....??? 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OMFG.....Why are these two looking so much Gorgeous now a days ....??? 🤪
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA🤣
DID HE REALLY ASKED HER THAT ......
I SOOOO LOVE THIS ANUPRE....
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Ring laye ho na, ab bol do 🤣 these two crazies....and Anu trying to avoid even then he is telling her...as if you don't know what I am about to say 🤣
She is still questioning him about the ring size. And how cutely said ab itni bar tumhara haath pakar liya hai jan gaya hoon size
Originally posted by: MKY4R65OOOF7T7IS
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA🤣
DID HE REALLY ASKED HER THAT ......
I SOOOO LOVE THIS ANUPRE....
He really did 😆
Originally posted by: EMLYYEEMGSCRF7DN
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA🤣
DID HE REALLY ASKED HER THAT ......
I SOOOO LOVE THIS ANUPRE....
What did he say?
Platinum ring Laya Hu pathe wala Nahi...😆..pathe wala navu laya tha kya 🤣
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
She is still questioning him about the ring size. And how cutely said ab itni bar tumhara haath pakar liya hai jan gaya hoon size
Yeh toh Anurag ne Pre-Nav ke ke engagement din hi bol diya tha . Tab se he knows the size very well ...Woh bhi exact 😆
What did he say?
Tumhara pech Sheela hain kyaa ??😆
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Platinum ring Laya Hu pathe wala Nahi...😆..pathe wala navu laya tha kya 🤣
CUTTIIEEESSSS
Her smile when Anurag says I love you Prerna❤️
They are looking absolutely gorgeous in the recent episodes 😍