🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣
U r becoming dramatic 🤣
U r becoming dramatic 🤣
Nope Swara is playing it in background again nd again so thought to help my baby sis🤣
#SoulSisThings🤣U r becoming dramatic 🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I was serious this time😆
I know🤗
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
#SoulSisThings🤣
😆
So sweet🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope Swara is playing it in background again nd again so thought to help my baby sis🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope Swara is playing it in background again nd again so thought to help my baby sis🤣
🤣🤣
🤗I know🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope she didnt..she used to read only..
Really who? U can tell the name if not username
I would if I could. But she's anonymous lol