🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ohk nd i met her in Arjun forum but she writes in different forum
She never wrote in Arjun?
I met my soul sister on Arjun forum too 😆
I m missing my soul sister here
Hope she comes soon with dhamaaka
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
I m missing my soul sister here
Hope she comes soon with dhamaaka
I hope she comes back soon Arshu! 😊
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
She never wrote in Arjun?
I met my soul sister on Arjun forum too 😆
Nope she didnt..she used to read only..
Really who? U can tell the name if not username
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
I m missing my soul sister here
Hope she comes soon with dhamaaka
U too
Who is she???
I was serious this time😆