Now understood why simran was injured
Thank god kaal vijay ratna is still with dd.
Thanks for sharing mev.
I think we will come to know abt anjaan this week.🤩
Yup i too think Anjaan will be revealed nd his intenstions too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now understood why simran was injured
Thank god kaal vijay ratna is still with dd.
Thanks for sharing mev.
I think we will come to know abt anjaan this week.🤩
Yup i too think Anjaan will be revealed nd his intenstions too
usk sath kuch b kare P who cares bs cannt tolerate her anymore i hope no Chipku lava and Rakshit sencesOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Lol but i love these suspense specially when they dont open it in same ep like they did earlier evetything on same day..
Same here Lava can do to hell..in promo Pi said she need blood of unmarried girl..i wish she take of Lava coz she is unmarried only🤣🤣
I hope simran is safe , hope she dont die
Sunny dont deserve 2 die , i feel sorry 4 ojas
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
She is talking about Drikshit kiss Scene. I guess.🙄
I watched it many times nd now too did😂😂😂
I think arshu didn’t create new AT🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
usk sath kuch b kare P who cares bs cannt tolerate her anymore i hope no Chipku lava and Rakshit sences
Yup same here
@JDTKP
Ya welcome I think we all needed it 🤣
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I hope simran is safe , hope she dont die
Sunny dont deserve 2 die , i feel sorry 4 ojas
Haan uski jagah Lava ko utha lete😑😑
I'm not going to catch up. If it was important I'm sure 20 AT would be finished by now 😆. .. u become my Dr Google for ref
Okey 😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
She said that she need blood of unmarried girl to activate all 3 ratnas at same time
Poor ojas n simmi