Originally posted by: abhiya_12
You guys are very slow today😆
Sookha akaal pada hai...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
You guys are very slow today😆
Sookha akaal pada hai...
Omg.. heavy rain and thunder here...
Where??? I want some here too...it's Soo hotttt🤪
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Where??? I want some here too...it's Soo hotttt🤪
Delhi Kya 😂
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Delhi Kya 😂
Haa.. seriously feels like Dubai 😭
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Where??? I want some here too...it's Soo hotttt🤪
Sending u virtual rain 🌧🌧🌧🌧
Pre is supergirl kidnapped despite being pregnant 🤰
Originally posted by: priya185
Pre is supergirl kidnapped despite being pregnant 🤰
Is she pregnant🤔🤔
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
It's like almost night here at 4🤔 ...thunders are making noises..
Where do u live? XD
Nevermind😂
Bangalore 😆
Originally posted by: abcdexyz
Is she pregnant🤔🤔
The nation want to know🤷🏻♀️