Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
I don't think I can turn green today itself😒but let's try
u can complete 2400 right?...2500 and a greenery
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
I don't think I can turn green today itself😒but let's try
u can complete 2400 right?...2500 and a greenery
Hmmmm,2400 todayOriginally posted by: MeervanSJ
u can complete 2400 right?...2500 and a greenery
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Hmmmm,2400 today
yes...that's like a bakbak queen😎
😆 So what to discuss Rosy chechi??Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
yes...that's like a bakbak queen😎
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
😆 So what to discuss Rosy chechi??
you wanted to write dilwale on behir right?
😲I wish someone to write it,I'm too lazy to even complete the story I have begun 😒Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
you wanted to write dilwale on behir right?
Where's Aaliyah chechi, U have any idea abt her???
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
😲I wish someone to write it,I'm too lazy to even complete the story I have begun 😒
better you complete writing the story and save it. post it one by one when completed😊
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Where's Aaliyah chechi, U have any idea abt her???
nope....i just know is she is busing making vms and trailers🤣
I wish I had done it in the beginning itself, now I have to start it all over🤢 and tmw my school starts so I thought I will write it today and complete it, but feeling so lazy😔Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
better you complete writing the story and save it. post it one by one when completed😊
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k