Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Hoo you made a cameo and then poof yesterday
??i ddin't understand dear🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Hoo you made a cameo and then poof yesterday
??i ddin't understand dear🤔
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
??i ddin't understand dear🤔
I mean you were here for a little while then disappear the whole day yesterday.
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
I mean you were here for a little while then disappear the whole day yesterday.
i fell sick dear and felt very much weak to type dear
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
i fell sick dear and felt very much weak to type dear
Are you okay now di?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Are you okay now di?
a bit fine...howz you?🤗
Hellooo Rosy chechi🤗
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Hellooo Rosy chechi🤗
🤗....come ima lets make u a dazzler
It's great, Aaliya chechi, u r amazingly multi-talented
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
It's great, Aaliya chechi, u r amazingly multi-talented
yes..she is
I don't think I can turn green today itself😒but let's tryOriginally posted by: MeervanSJ
🤗....come ima lets make u a dazzler
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k