Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Anyone watching Bepanah Pyar?
Nope Arshu said not to torture ur brain nd all other body parts🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Anyone watching Bepanah Pyar?
Nope Arshu said not to torture ur brain nd all other body parts🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope Arshu said not to torture ur brain nd all otjer body parts🤣
Yup🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Watched only 1st episode 😆
Ohh u watched it already
Did u like it.😂😂😂
I watched and now I'm regretting 😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope Arshu said not to torture ur brain nd all other body parts🤣
I was bored🤣
No problem now u knw not to watch it🤣
Can't say much
PVP was telling something about love and all.
And lots of marriage drama.😆
🤣🤣
I stumbled upon it just now. I did watch and I really liked it. I really, really did. Though I am not convinced with Ishita's acting but enjoyed the rest. Pearl and Aparna do wonders on screen. It's so beautiful. My love for Kya hua tera wada did not let me change the channel.
I think I'll catch up on the earlier episodes soon!