Climb aboard 😆🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Climb aboard 😆🤗
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Jaadu....Jaadu....🤣
Thank you.😊
***
Btw Sam many years ago, two children came to a village in England. They were siblings. Their skin was green in colour. And they used to speak a very different language. The boy died soon. But the girl survived and married to the local and slowly her skin turned like humans. It was 100 or 200 years back. I guess.
Om om om om toh sikha hi dega 🤣
Green skin? Where did you hear this?
This story sounds like a myth. Or maybe it's because I don't believe in aliens.
On Google. And there was one show on History TV where I watched it. I don't remember the name.Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Green skin? Where did you hear this?
This story sounds like a myth. Or maybe it's because I don't believe in aliens.
Btw there are possibilities of Aliens😆
Just like in our Galaxy we have Solar system in some other galaxies also there will many solar systems about which we are not aware.
Btw I know many conspiracy also🤣
Here is the link
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yeah. I live in Goa. Therefore Goan.
Haan 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Climb aboard 😆🤗
🤗
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Jaadu....Jaadu....🤣
Thank you.😊
***
Btw Sam, many years ago, two children came to a village in England. They were siblings. Their skin was green in colour. And they used to speak a very different language. The boy died soon. But the girl survived and married to the local and slowly her skin turned like humans. It was 100 or 200 years back. I guess.
Source: History TV and Google 😆
Lol🤣
Really???
Sam swara do u like dairy milk chocolate???
Don't know 🤷♀️