Seems like she left IF already 😐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Seems like she left IF already 😐
Yup. And Sam too.Seems like she left IF already 😐
I'm learning new chess tricks 😆
Swara say any of ur fav song🤩
You will live 100 years more😆Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I'm learning new chess tricks 😆
Ok.Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I'm learning new chess tricks 😆
Everyone left???
Hahaha! I am having lunch!!
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yup. And Sam too.
Sam is there😆
For Thousand Years.Swara say any of ur fav song🤩
Wait..
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I'm learning new chess tricks 😆
Ohhh ok 🤗