Originally posted by: Vartika026
Rajat Tokas is good too.....though I find him quite arrogant....but still a good actor....and pearl😍😍
I wished Rajat to be casted as Karn in Karn Sangini
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Rajat Tokas is good too.....though I find him quite arrogant....but still a good actor....and pearl😍😍
I wished Rajat to be casted as Karn in Karn Sangini
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I wished Rajat to be casted as Karn in Karn Sangini
That'd have been great....Rajat nails at mythological shows....remember jodha Akbar....he was great there
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
I used to like him, but now🤔
Real life me jaisa bhi ho but actor ek no. hai n uski smile.....haaye💜💜💜😍😍😍
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Even now?
Well, I hate him for what he did....but love him....wo song hai ha....I hate you I love you I hate that I love you......waisa wala😍😍😍
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Well, I hate him for what he did....but love him....wo song hai ha....I hate you I love you I hate that I love you......waisa wala😍😍😍
Achha Love-Hate relationship😆
I like ek hasina thi Vatshal seth with Teju
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Achha Love-Hate relationship😆
Aise I love him but my conscience tells me to hate him😂😂
I like ek hasina thi Vatshal seth with Teju
He's cute.....I like him too😍😍
Varun Kapoor too
Yeah TeVar..Best buddies..I love to watch them as a couple on screen ❤️