Agli 3-4 din tak eid rahegi meri 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Agli 3-4 din tak eid rahegi meri 😂😂
😭yeah!! I do every work in the last moment
I feel you Ray. I am the biggest procrastinator and keep everything for the last moment. It's a habit that I can't seem to get rid off. 🤔
Kya mai idhr aaskta hai ?????😃
Pooch rahi ho?
We should take a nap 😂😂
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I tried walking too and then, came back still no sleep. Now I feel like to sleep but I can't.
I'm telling you to stop talking to me. It happens same with me🤣
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Pooch rahi ho?
Ha kyuki sb busy hai na apni baaton me
@Bold: I will call Channo 😈
Kya mai idhr aaskta hai ?????😃
Btw I didnt tell this earlier that I like the way you say these type