Yeah yeah I remember
I will tell you pkka se
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah yeah I remember
I will tell you pkka se
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I slept at 4 in the morning
woke up at 6
then went back to sleep
and woke up at 8
Itna late kyun?
I enjoyed my holidays, but now its no more enjoyable here
Originally posted by: munchkinland
because you are lazy🤣
😭yeah!! I do every work in the last moment
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I enjoyed my holidays, but now its no more enjoyable here
Why so? Kuch hua kya?😆
Kya mai idhr aaskta hai ?????😃
Fix a date for it please🤣
I tried walking too and then, came back still no sleep. Now I feel like to sleep but I can't.
And I have so many things to do still I'm resting🤔
Sameee