maybe because I have nothing to do now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
maybe because I have nothing to do now
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Since yesterday me internet has betrayed me
But don't worry.. i will try to be here as much as possible
Hopefully😆
You seem to enjoy your holidays😆
Originally posted by: munchkinland
i am feeling too sleepy today🤣
Same. I woke up at 3:45 something and couldn't go back to sleep at all. 🤔
I feel sleepy everyday
because you are lazy🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
maybe because I have nothing to do now
You still have to temme things I have been waiting for🤣
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Same. I woke up at 3:45 something and couldn't go back to sleep at all. 🤔
Twinnie effect🤣
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Same. I woke up at 3:45 something and couldn't go back to sleep at all. 🤔
I slept at 4 in the morning
woke up at 6
then went back to sleep
and woke up at 8
And I have so many things to do still I'm resting🤔
Hash not right!