Would I disturb the twinnies if I stay here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Would I disturb the twinnies if I stay here
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I am not sure either. Whatever you wanna know ask me through PM. 😳
I'll not. I'll wait.
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Would I disturb the twinnies if I stay here
No Chaaru😆
But you don't really stay 😳
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Would I disturb the twinnies if I stay here
Oh c'mon Chaaru don't be so formal 🤗
Okayyyy then. As you wish. 😃
i am feeling too sleepy today🤣
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Okayyyy then. As you wish. 😃
Yeah. I really don't understand what I should ask and what not. So lemme wait for you to tell me😆
Originally posted by: munchkinland
i am feeling too sleepy today🤣
Why so? It's me who didn't sleep for two nights now😆
Originally posted by: munchkinland
i am feeling too sleepy today🤣
I feel sleepy everyday
Since yesterday me internet has betrayed me
But don't worry.. i will try to be here as much as possible