Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
wait..I am going to listen it and will be back😆
Ok do it.
First time I didn’t like it.
But now it’s my fav.❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
wait..I am going to listen it and will be back😆
Ok do it.
First time I didn’t like it.
But now it’s my fav.❤️
Yup swara 😭😭
Everything maths physics chemistry
I hate maths.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Patiala Babes
It’s also dubbed in tamil
I want to watch the show.
But iam too lazy to watch it from beginning that too sony tv app.
It’s doesn’t work properly n will give me headache
PVP's voice is nice
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
PVP's voice is nice
Yup
🤔
Rashi loves maths😆
Yeah. That's why I prefer to watch it on TV.It’s also dubbed in tamil
I want to watch the show.
But iam too lazy to watch it from beginning that too sony tv app.
It’s doesn’t work properly n will give me headache
Btw it's nice show.
Really 🤣
What to do missed the show.😳