Tu sooraj mein saanjh piya ji
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tu sooraj mein saanjh piya ji
Theories, diagrams and confusion,confusion and confusion.
I like only DD and PB. Nothing else.Yup but not the show I didn’t like it watched 5-6 episodes.
Nowadays i don’t like any show that much.
Old shows were better.
Sam was right peerh meri song is awesome.
Pearl v puri voice is amazing 👏
#addicted
Ohk. I didn't watch it.😆Tu sooraj mein saanjh piya ji
Not even Diya Aur Bati Hum.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Theories, diagrams and confusion,confusion and confusion.
Economics has theories n diagrams too.
I mean ur grp bio with maths, comp with maths etc.
I studied comp with maths.
wait..I am going to listen it and will be back😆Sam was right peerh meri song is awesome.
Pearl v puri voice is amazing 👏
#addicted
They dubbed diya aur baati hum in tamil star channel.
My mom used to watch the show.
Even I didn’t watch it.
Yup. This year we didn't have statistics 😭Economics has theories n diagrams too.
I mean ur grp bio with maths, comp with maths etc.
I studied comp with maths.
You had Maths😆