I wish Anshika was here I would have teased her using Shreya's siggy😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wish Anshika was here I would have teased her using Shreya's siggy😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah I got what your meant. I said that in general to people who think it was too much of fight. Wasn't that with SamAina too. Too much of fight but they grew with it❤️
SamAina is a kind of magic which I cannot compare with anything ❤️ They are one of a kind.
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I wish Anshika was here I would have teased her using Shreya's siggy😆
That would have been great 😆
Originally posted by: Mayashika
SamAina is a kind of magic which I cannot compare with anything ❤️ They are one of are kind.
Not comparing but just telling ki new marriage does have these little problems😆
I am an interesting person irl too. 🤣
Well you know now. 😆
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Well you know now. 😆
Kinda. Not really. I have come to realise I don't really know anything about my Twinnie. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad.
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Kinda. Not really. I have come to realise I don't really know anything about my Twinnie. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad.
I am not sure either. Whatever you wanna know ask me through PM. 😳