Originally posted by: Mayashika
Cute doctor resides in my imagination 😆
Really?😛
Hmm. Interesting. Very interesting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Cute doctor resides in my imagination 😆
Really?😛
Hmm. Interesting. Very interesting
I hope they have many seasons though I wish they have a little more ArJiya scenes...last time, we had so many!
Yeah 😛😆
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I hope they have many seasons though I wish they have a little more ArJiya scenes...last time, we had so many!
Last time it was just how the prince and the princess met but this time, it showed what lies behind the last line of every fairly tale, 'Happily Ever After'. It isn't and I'm glad they showed it. ❤️
Even I was wondering regarding your siggy Shreya
Sure there is no cute doctor in your life
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Last time it was just how the prince and the princess met but this time, it showed what lies behind the last line of every fairly tale, 'Happily Ever After'. It isn't and I'm glad they showed it. ❤️
No, no I am not talking about that. I just wanted the screenspace a bit longer.
I am a curious person irl too. 😆
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Even I was wondering regarding your siggy Shreya
Sure there is no cute doctor in your life
There is no cute doctors in my life. 😆 The signature is out of humour, I guess. 😆😳
Originally posted by: Mayashika
No, no I am not talking about that. I just wanted the screenspace a bit longer.
Yeah I got what your meant. I said that in general to people who think it was too much of fight. Wasn't that with SamAina too. Too much of fight but they grew with it❤️