Main hoon main hoon main hoon don 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main hoon main hoon main hoon don 😆
Mein hoon Don😆
Have you read Ariya+Viditi Ghost ne mila di Jodi?Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Yes we can 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Main hoon main hoon main hoon don 😆
😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Have you read Ariya+Viditi Ghost ne mila di Jodi?
Yeah I did. That's how I knew that there were other people who watched Anjaan too.
😆Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Mein hoon Don😆
OkOriginally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Yeah I did. That's how I knew that there were other people who watched Anjaan too.
/forum/anjaan-special-crimes-unit/4996444/entwined-anjaan-ss-last-chapter-updated-pg-16 Here is a SS. She was upset with Shivani's death so she had done justice with her character with bit of Viditi
Achchha chalta hoon, duwaoon main yaad rakhna😆
Good night guys🤗
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Ok
/forum/anjaan-special-crimes-unit/4996444/entwined-anjaan-ss-last-chapter-updated-pg-16 Here is a SS. She was upset with Shivani's death so she had done justice with her character with bit of Viditi
Is it about Shivani?
Good night 🤗
See you tomorrow