Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
And try to find a good husband for u there,don't try to spoil our trip😡 😡
But bela bahu I think my bahu is more interested in your mahir😆!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
And try to find a good husband for u there,don't try to spoil our trip😡 😡
But bela bahu I think my bahu is more interested in your mahir😆!
Vishakha were are you dumb naagin🤓
125 pages 🥳!! 25 pages more to go
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
Now I feel like this is our CC that #2nd one was so boring 🤓
Di we went through a difficulty during our last cc due to the new forum. So, that was understandable. Now that the storm have passed I think we are gonna be good!
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Di we went through a difficulty during our last cc due to the new forum. So, that was understandable. Now that the storm have passed I think we are gonna be good!
Ya! Fark dikhayai De raha hai😎
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
125 pages 🥳!! 25 pages more to go
where are the others?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
where are the others?
Your bela bhabhi was roaming now...and don't know about my vish bahu🤓

Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
Your bela bhabhi was roaming now...and don't know about my vish bahu🤓
What is that vish bahu Bella bhabhi?
Guys I don't even understand what's the need of Andy having two families... it seems Poulo and her sons serve nothing in the show.
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k