I miss Sunny character - is he DEAD?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I miss Sunny character - is he DEAD?
I miss Sunny character - is he DEAD?
Yup Pi silent Shachini kiled him
I hope dri 2 gets an opportunity 2 do sahi kadam wali engagement & shaadi with anyone else with majboori wale expression
🤣🤣In the end P silent Sachin baki sb violent will become the rakshak of DD😎...watch🤣
Indirectly 😆
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Pata nhi guruji ne kis janam ki dushmani dri se nikali hai
He should fix his prediction first - rest will fall into place🤣
I miss Sunny character - is he DEAD?
Haaan stupid pi did that to him.
Or CV’s so that lavanya can come close to raks n they can bring this engagement track
EDT ka naam lava mahima shaitaan frustration thread
🤣
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Der aaye Durust aaye
Sometimes late is just too late😭.
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup Pi silent Shachini kiled him
Yup pi silent shachini do the same to his wife or ex wife whatever . Plss 🤣🤣
Lol arshu 🤣🤣🤣