You know, this reminds me of Simi crying for her share of strawberries her brother ate.π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You know, this reminds me of Simi crying for her share of strawberries her brother ate.π
Originally posted by: snehatara
You know, this reminds me of Simi crying for her share of strawberries her brother ate.π
Hein? Really?π
I still wonder why do I remind you of herπ
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I think she'll not comeπ
Let's wait for some more time OT. May be she is still busy or some study related thing has come up. Don't be disheartened.π€π€
Buss, yuh hi.π
Originally posted by: snehatara
Let's wait for some more time OT. May be she is still busy or some study related thing has come up. Don't be disheartened.π€π€
I'll check at 11 perhaps nowπ
Ok OT. Wrap up the work you have. I'll wait for her.
I do miss her and all the girls who are busy now a days. π
Sorry Guys I'm late
I know. Was studying something
Helllllloooooo Anu bachha.π€π€π€ How r u ? Miss u kid.