Originally posted by: snehatara
You have no choice, we all don't anyways. Have to be here, we miss her so very much.ππ
Yep. But I guess I'll be around 11 at night. Have some work till thenπ₯Ί
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: snehatara
You have no choice, we all don't anyways. Have to be here, we miss her so very much.ππ
Yep. But I guess I'll be around 11 at night. Have some work till thenπ₯Ί
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yep. But I guess I'll be around 11 at night. Have some work till thenπ₯Ί
I'll try not to sleep early today. Want to be here with Anu for sometime. Do come soon OT.ππ€
Originally posted by: snehatara
I'll try not to sleep early today. Want to be here with Anu for sometime. Do come soon OT.ππ€
I'll definitely try to. I miss her so much. π
hlo OT π€Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Did she come?π
Kash mujge bhi koi yaad kartha π
French fries khayi ki nahiππ
Originally posted by: Anuteja10
hlo OT π€
Kash mujge bhi koi yaad kartha π
French fries khayi ki nahiππ
Helloπ€
Abhi kal hi I was missing you but you didn't comeπ₯Ί
Mujhe bhejo french friesπ they looked yum
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Did she come?π
Not yet. Abhi dus nahi bhaji hai , hai na ? Me too, waiting waiting.ππ
Originally posted by: snehatara
Not yet. Abhi dus nahi bhaji hai , hai na ? Me too, waiting waiting.ππ
Mere phone mein toh 10 baj gayeπ
Waiting waitingπ
Originally posted by: Anuteja10
hlo OT π€
Kash mujge bhi koi yaad kartha π
French fries khayi ki nahiππ
Hey Anu, peth mein dard hua ki nahi ? ππ
Originally posted by: snehatara
Hey Anu, peth mein dard hua ki nahi ? ππ
She didn't send it to usπ₯Ί
I think she'll not comeπ