And I don't like this one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And I don't like this one
Bye Prachi😊Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Acha main khana khane ja rahi.
Bye.😃
Phir aaungi kabhi bhatakte bhatakte. 😆
Because it denotes heartbreak🥺
Contrasting personalities😊
They are loveBut we are a bit same now coz I have quit fangirling Randeep now😆
They are loveBut we are a bit same now coz I have quit fangirling Randeep now😆
What!!! Why!!! How!!! When!!!😲😲😲
Bye...now I have to go🤗