Superb
Hifi
I like pizza too though
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Superb
Hifi
I like pizza too though
I wont😆..i dont like it to be honest..
Mine is gol gappe😋 nd urs Swara?
Ohk😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Actually i used it when that scene just came newly..so i remember it😆
Me too..😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup yesterday only nd once long back
Ohh 🤣
✋
Yup😆
I heard that Delhi people like momos that's why I said that😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I wont😆..i dont like it to be honest..
Mine is gol gappe😋 nd urs Swara?
Gol gappe/panipuri and Shev puri❤️
🤣