Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
And Rashi uses this dialogue a lot😆
I did it twice i think🤔😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
And Rashi uses this dialogue a lot😆
I did it twice i think🤔😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
In holi scene when Rakshit says 2 things to Dri after that this dialogue comes😆
Ohhh ok 😂😂😂😂😂
I like white sauce nd mix sauce pasta..not red sauce..nd u Jaanu?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I did it twice i think🤔😆
Haan u said it to me I think yesterday
Mine also.
Not big fan of pizza😆
Haan she said it to me I think yesterday
Yup yesterday only nd once long back
Photographic memory 😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup yesterday only nd once long back
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I like white sauce nd mix sauce pasta..not red sauce..nd u Jaanu?
Yeah white sauce is my fav too.
Here the mix they say pink paste never ate it.
Guys what is your fav street food.
Rashi don't say momos😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Photographic memory 😆
Actually i used it when that scene just came newly..so i remember it😆