Ok i will grab my popcorn and u write it down as FF
I wrote so many girl!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ok i will grab my popcorn and u write it down as FF
I wrote so many girl!!!!
If I ever become a millionaire my first thing to do would be to pay some rich director to cast JenShad as Sahir and Maya in a show 😂🤷🏽♀️
Originally posted by: -Ishana-
I wrote so many girl!!!!
Bring it out😵
Originally posted by: -Ishana-
If I ever become a millionaire my first thing to do would be to pay some rich director to cast JenShad as Sahir and Maya in a show 😂🤷🏽♀️
So much bhaav for JenShad😆
/forum/bepannaah/5001873/adiya-os-complete
/forum/bepannaah/5004975/adiya-poosh-os-broken-relations-and-mended-hearts-16
/forum/bepannaah/5018709/adiya-short-os-love-will-come
/forum/bepannaah/4996910/adiya-drabble-phir-se
More bhaav for Sahir Maya than JenShad. I just love slightly dark characters and then they’re both so hot!
Originally posted by: -Ishana-
/forum/bepannaah/5001873/adiya-os-complete
/forum/bepannaah/5004975/adiya-poosh-os-broken-relations-and-mended-hearts-16
/forum/bepannaah/5018709/adiya-short-os-love-will-come
/forum/bepannaah/4996910/adiya-drabble-phir-se
More bhaav for Sahir Maya than JenShad. I just love slightly dark characters and then they’re both so hot!
Thanks will read it later🤗
Arrey Maya and Sahir r potrayed by JenShad na .so more bhaav for them😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByEve8whGmx/?igshid=tdbqeenkm5zy
Miss them
Wish we got some JenShad content for Jenny’s bday but HC is in Thailand :(
Originally posted by: -Ishana-
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByEve8whGmx/?igshid=tdbqeenkm5zy
Miss them
Wish we got some JenShad content for Jenny’s bday but HC is in Thailand :(
I remember this😂😂 Awwieeee that hehehe by jenshad on the video has my heart❤😭
that's the second time magulsutra got stuck right?
He seems busy not remembering his crush birthday :'(
missing them together on screen :(
missing them together on screen :(
Miss them too badlllyyyyyyyy
No Isha, harshad came running from Thailand and attended Jenny birthday party🥳
PROLOGUE Aditya and Zoya are childhood friends who didn't see each other in person until they met in their youth. They used to see each other...
17