Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I know yaar. But I wasn't sure how to proceed with the story and that's why it took so long.
Ohk..which updt u will give now??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I know yaar. But I wasn't sure how to proceed with the story and that's why it took so long.
Ohk..which updt u will give now??
Update toh yaad aaya
Rashi i have read ur stories I amazing yaar.
Till now read the os n ts.
Loved it.
Thnx Jaanu🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Thnx Jaanu🤗❤️
Do u like to wear payal rashi???
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
No in which Adhvik nd Nyra were there nd Dri standing wid Rakshit
All four one I think adhvik ki ig story thi ya Karan ki
Do u like to wear payal rashi???
I never wore them..u do?
Finally 100 pages 🤗👍🏼
It’s century 🥳🥳🥳👏🥳👏🥳
Waah waah century 🥳
Yup🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I never wore them..u do?
When i was young i used to but not know I don’t like to wear it 😔
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Waah waah century 🥳
Yesssssss. 🥳🥳