Eri Vikku unfollowed each other😆
Eri Ne Block Kisko Kiya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Eri Vikku unfollowed each other😆
Eri Ne Block Kisko Kiya?
pls tu cvs ka naashtha paani bandh mat kar, aur kya dikhayenge bichare.Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan
I hope they promise each other that they will face problems together..... No more sacrifice...... Baas
Originally posted by: mily_mathew
pls tu cvs ka naashtha paani bandh mat kar, aur kya dikhayenge bichare.
I'm saying it could be a dream seq
ha, woh ho sakthe hain, cvs are majorly inspired by inception.
Eri Vikku unfollowed each other😆
Losty’s friendship and dushmani are unhealthy for everyone.. but our ladki has a big heart and nothing bad will happen to her!
Eri Vikku unfollowed each other😆
Meanwhile he started following eri's friend amber ye cheezein mere samajh se bahar Hain 😕
Speaking of VG, has anybody this pretty bold interview of Parth with kohli hosted by bhAiya? It was interesting😀 Parth is his naughty days.. not that he is not now
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Meanwhile he started following eri's friend amber ye cheezein mere samajh se bahar Hain 😕
I checked that.. doesnt look that he is following her..
I just hope she remains cordial with him😆
bht acche👍🏼Eri Vikku unfollowed each other😆