Krishnauty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I not history person. I don't have knowledge about Chandra and his story unfortunately.

So I searched. On wiki page there is not mentioned of Piplivan and other things. So why they are showing him as Piplivan prince

I m confuse about Durdhura also. Who was she? Also many says Helena is fictional character. Also selucus wiki page don't have her mentioned🤔

Wasn't chandra a tribal boy? Or was he a prince🤔

Many says that cgm never defeat dhanand in battle but always loose to him...so how he became king🤔

I knew about Alexander and his story like everyone, but selucus I hadnt heard about him before. Why he is shown as Macedonian king ...in Wikipedia it is shown Alexander and Roxana son as alex successors. If Seleucus wasn't Macedonian or Greece king why they are showing him as🤔 also Seleucus is shown so weak🤔 as per fables Alexander kingdom was divided into many parts.seleucus won one of those parts🤔

Also wasn't barsine also mother of Alexander son🤔 what happened to her and her son..

Info says some other general of Alexander killed porus . It is switten in wikipage that after his victory over puru Alexander appointed his general there, who killed porus🤔 did seleucus kill porus ?

Edited by Krishnauty - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnauty

I not history person. I don't have knowledge about Chandra and his story unfortunately.

So I searched. On wiki page there is not mentioned of Piplivan and other things. So why they are showing him as Piplivan prince

jain and bhuddist books say he was from piplivan  but no evidence of that. But hes an orpha found in cow shed by his adoptred parents who were farmers 

I m confuse about Durdhura also. Who was she? Also many says Helena is fictional character. Also selucus wiki page don't have her mentioned🤔

Dhuruhara is in history chandragupta adopted mom muras elder brother daughter

Helena is seleucus daughter only not fictional 

Wasn't chandra a tribal boy? Or was he a prince🤔

Hes not prince hes a peackock hrdsman son. His real family no one knows as hes orphan and adopted

Many says that cgm never defeat dhanand in battle but always loose to him...so how he became king🤔

CGm lost 2 big battles against dhananand but won third war. Yes he lost many small wars too initially against other kingdoms bec he do not have as many big army or money like other kings 

I knew about Alexander and his story like everyone, but selucus I hadnt heard about him before. Why he is shown as Macedonian king ...in Wikipedia it is shown Alexander and Roxana son as alex successors. If Seleucus wasn't Macedonian or Greece king why they are showing him as🤔 also Seleucus is shown so weak🤔 as per fables Alexander kingdom was divided into many parts.seleucus won one of those parts🤔

Alexander and Roxanna son was killed as a kid only. After that alexander kingdom divided among his commanders. Biggest empire went to seleucus that is persia. Seleus is greek only and very powerful commander of alexander. He was not so weak as shown in this serial  

Also wasn't barsine also mother of Alexander son🤔 what happened to her and her son..

Yes barisine and her baby were killed by roxanne after alexander death so only her son becomes heir 

Info says some other general of Alexander killed porus . It is switten in wikipage that after his victory over puru Alexander appointed his general there, who killed porus🤔 did seleucus kill porus ?

Yes eudemus killed porus 

No selecus did nt kill porus 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago
Krishnauty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No you are wrong Seleucus never rule Egypt. Ptolemies ruled Egypt ...and Alexander Roxana son was over all ruler of Greece till the age of 15...than cassender took the greece throne...Seleucus has nothing to do with Greece he never ruled there. He was ruler of I think some of Persia and Afghanistan. So he wasn't Shah of Greece or Macedonia.

About cgm beating Dhanan I ln battle...is also controversial .