This is saying a lot. Hope Khushi will listen to it. She should give Arnav a chance before concluding he is bad.
I agree that Khushi should give Arnav a chance. But, I dont think she has concluded that he is bad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is saying a lot. Hope Khushi will listen to it. She should give Arnav a chance before concluding he is bad.
I agree that Khushi should give Arnav a chance. But, I dont think she has concluded that he is bad
Originally posted by: KRISGEET
So the Twain Arhi and Payal shall never meet ....
Difficult to say. 😉
This is saying a lot. Hope Khushi will listen to it. She should give Arnav a chance before concluding he is bad.
Yes, Khushi needs to give him a fair chance.
Originally posted by: sweetydoll32
Super teaser dear.. is it about arshi or someone else? Please update soon
Its about Arshi 😊
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Waiting N, waiting.
My mind has conjectured so many scenarios where Arnav and Khushi will meet his family in Chap 3. 😊
I hope, I still take you by surprise
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
P
N had reverted to comments after chapter 1, saying that she will be a plausible cause of dispute between the couple.
I dont like Payal anyway 😡
You have a sharp memory, EC
I have wrapped up the chapter and it should be posted soon 😊
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I have wrapped up the chapter and it should be posted soon 😊
I guess N, as promised page 100 and chapter will go hand in hand. We are already on 99
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
P
N had reverted to comments after chapter 1, saying that she will be a plausible cause of dispute between the couple.
I dont like Payal anyway 😡
EC
You know me I try to see a shade of goodness in grey people. Of course if she is black like Aman of WA, then no chance at all.
I was giving her a benefit of doubt thinking about her sisterly (??) love towards Arnav. If she is obsessed by him then she will defo be the thorn that Arnav has to remove from the Rose 😁
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
I agree that Khushi should give Arnav a chance. But, I dont think she has concluded that he is bad
Yes and she has to yet decide whether Arnav is good and Aman's recounting of Arnav's colourful past with live examples isnt helping her.
If I weren't almost sure that Arhi wedding has taken place recently, I would almost wonder whether Khushi's nausea is attributable only to Aman's stories ir something else. Anyway it is too early for such complications in Arhi life
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...
(Backgroundof the story-shyams truth is out and he is out of the raizda mansion post the miscarriage of anjali,anjali become more dependent on...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
34