I don’t see any option, and i think that might be because I am using it from my phone. I’ll try opening it on the laptop later.
That's a better idea. A bigger device is easier to use.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t see any option, and i think that might be because I am using it from my phone. I’ll try opening it on the laptop later.
That's a better idea. A bigger device is easier to use.
The teaser brought more questions. So what does Khushi feel? Is she thinking she feels the former? Can’t wait for the chapter.
Ragini, right ?
So nice to see you here after Wedded. 😊
Hi Rose
Does Arnav make her heart beat faster or he gives her the warmth and security? I feel the latter, cos its definitely not the first
Originally posted by: Savera84
Yes, EC explained to me. So, it is just a different format. Good to know that there are different formats in writing a story.
I read Wedded when it was published last year.
Cheers......
I didnt know you have read Wedded. How did you like it ?
Btw, did you read the Prologues?
And yes, like English language, Writing is vast and deep. There are formats and then, types of it with rules of grammar to follow.
Whoever thought English is an easy business, should attempt writing at least once 😆
Originally posted by: Savera84
If you added them to the list, then they need to accept before it shows up in both your lists.
May be the request is still sitting in their pending list.
In the old version we used to receive pop up notifications for buddy requests.
Now we have to click on our DP and then click on friend requests to check whether there are any pending requests waiting to be accepted.
Cheers.........
I just told Faz that . Infact, for PMs too, we need to click and read, no more pop ups.
I don't think khushi have full confidence on his words... Because her mind constantly in war... She analysing every word he say...
But the quote is true.. Will khushi accept it
I don't think khushi have full confidence on his words... Because her mind constantly in war... She analysing every word he say...
But the quote is true.. Will khushi accept it
Well said Linsie
Khushi's mind and heart are at war. We have to wait to see what chapter 3 entails...
Originally posted by: HemaSurya
Absolutely true
Hi
Any thoughts on the chapter 2?? Esp regarding Aman ?
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
I just told Faz that . Infact, for PMs too, we need to click and read, no more pop ups.
Yes
No emails when a new comment is posted. We have to visit IF diligently
I don’t see any option, and i think that might be because I am using it from my phone. I’ll try opening it on the laptop later.
Hi Faz
I just reverted to your PM, and EC and Raji have told you what to do as well.
Kindly follow the steps, Faz.
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...
(Backgroundof the story-shyams truth is out and he is out of the raizda mansion post the miscarriage of anjali,anjali become more dependent on...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
34