Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

"Rocky doesn't care about proposing happy, he just want to see happy happy always!!! While RV thinks about owing happy, and calls it love!!!"

This. This is exactly what came on my mind while watching the episode. This is the difference between true love and obsession, mohabbat aur pagalpann (not junoon). Rocky is thinking about Happy ki khushi while RV is in his own selfish motive of owning Happy.

Selfish indeed, and he doesn't even care how much happy loves rocky, he just wants to be with happy, rocky ko maar doonga and we will be like old times, married and will have candle light dinner!! not so easy!!!

Apparently Anaya didn't manage to say anything. When Happy broke down in tears and RV was irritated for her "wastage" of tears on Anaya had me shocked. RV seems to have crossed every limit of evilness. Then he maroed entry and what acting! Anaya ke bina main kaise jeeunga bla bla shit!smiley7 He even tried to get consolation from Happy talking about losing every dear ones. I liked how Happy behaved. She was in the state of shock after the suicide note. The fake suicide note has the reason for suicide i.e RV's love for Happy. This made Happy guilty. From that moment till the end she couldn't stop thinking about the death scene and cursing herself. Although the police were dumb but I wish and pray Happy questions this note as logic doesn't add up when she herself told them Anaya sounded scared on phone. There's no logic of her committing suicide when she called Happy and asked her to meet her.

Yes, happy didn't react because she was in shock and couldn't believe what happened, why didn't she tell this police, does it make sense that anaya calls happy right before ending her life, happy is the cause of her misery why would she called happy and will be scared to death?? Kia acting ki RV nay!!!

Happy cried and cried hugging Rocky. I can't explain how much I loved the scene! Because it was like Happy got to see someone her heart finds peace, and solace in. It was beautiful. And Rocky, he was so worried for her. When Happy went on to comfort Mr. Grover, Rocky wanted to sit by her, Simmi stopped. All the while Rocky had his eyes on Happy. He was extremely worried for her. They have come a long long way!

That's what I love about rocky, his own wounds are still fresh the three years of darkness in jail and falsely accused for a crime he never did and yet he cares deeply about happy and her well being totally forgetting what he went through and took care of happy in her fragile moments, he didn't even care about the proposal he just wants her to be carefree!! he knows what it is like to be blamed for something you never did and he wants to make sure that happy doesn't go through the same agony,I think that too is one of the main reasons he so deeply worried about her and that's totally awwwwww!!!!

RV hired the assassin to kill Rocky and that guy had an interesting conversation with him. He said he did it before and never let RV's name come out. So RV wasn't as sane as portrayed. He just wore a mask of a good man all these years.

Sane to hai bandabhi toh bacha huaa hai, remember cvs are not forgetting about RV's upbringing, remember what he told bappi??? mein asharam se nikla hoon, aur duniya ek jungle raaj hai muje halka lene ki ghalati mat karna, that's what RP said in his interview that RV has no one now except for happy, so he will do whatever it takes to be with happy, even if that means wearing achaai ka mask.

Momsi has only one job these days, cursing Happy for every mishap in the world. Dayan ne ek aur nigalli! What language!smiley11 Oh she even eyeing on Rocky and his movements.smiley39

Aik aur nigal lii..pathetic, yaar mene nahi suna mein momsy ko skip maar deti hoon actuallysmiley36 so thanks for sharing, kia crap hai momsy, kaash RV inko asylum bhej deysmiley37 but he will toh find a support in her naasmiley24

Precap is very interesting. The episode, the precap and all the spoilers spinning my head.smiley5Seems like a helluva ride ahead. Kulwant ka redemption hoga yeh.

Yes, seems like it, he protects rocky and takes the bullet, another attempt on rocky's life, ab momsy toh pat nahi happy par petrol charak kar usko aag na laga deysmiley3

Special mention: When Rocky decides not to propose Happy at this moment made me so so proud!!! Who is this guy?? With every episode he gives me one more reason to fall for him all over again. What a character!smiley27smiley32

Yes, because he wants to comfort and console happy, and doesn't care about his own khushi!!!

Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

RoHa's faith in each other is kind of a fortress that stand against all storms and hurricanes, all this is ,is a test of their faith, because their hearts and pure and think only about the good for each other and for everyone they care about.I am sure they will both come out of this victorious, no matter how much the odds are against them!!!! Rocky has already and clearly told momsy that he will leave home with happy and he doesn't give a damn to what she wants, he knows momsy hates happy but despite of the fact he's standing with happy and this is building the base of their strong bond and it is like a pillar that will be happy's support in the future.

Whoaaaaa RV, he has left me speechless, kind,understanding,soft spoken,fights for the right thing, torn apart because of his brother, a sweetest friend, then a murderer, obsessive, passionate, cruel,ruthless and cold!!!! this is how I summarize RV, he's a book that cannot be judged by it's cover, it is full of these chapters mentioned above and all pages of the book are blood stained!!!! Never before a villain on T.V has made me believe in evil like RV has, his pretense on anaya's death spot and later he said "inn ki toh aisi ki taisi" when grover left, and before that calling rocky the villain of their love story!!! really RV??? this is really something new and unheard!!!"meri aur happy ki love story ka sab se bada villain hai toh rocky" if rocky is villain then who are you RV??? I guess I know the answer, RV has gone beyond now all limits of villainy even!!! I don't what to call RV if Rocky is villain!!! 

The way rocky said that he wants to take happy away from all sorrows it was really awwww but RV heard it, he was in his car and it was behind the bushes, how could he heard those things rocky said so clearly??? anyways!!!

Omg kulwant is shot ab happy ka toh minced meat bana degi momsy, I hope rocky saves her again this time and I want sandhaya  to stand up for her daughter too!!! I am sure RV will again appear at the scene as happy's hamdard and this will give him an idea that, he should start scaring happy and then corner her to the point where she's left with no option but to marry him(Jareth's POV originally).

Rocky:

I want rocky to analyse the whole situation like the fandom is!!! Sanya is in asylum, and despite of that rocky is attacked again and saved again by kulwant who took the bullet, happy should think about this too, attacks after attacks, attacks on sandhaya and rocky are connected to sanya who is in asylum, then who can harm them???? Grover , but why would he attack rocky?? Mr.Bhatia make sense, but I think he's in jail, actually what happened to bhatia we don't know, he was about to leave city with sanya but sanya was taken to asylum? but if Bhatia will target rocky it will only make his situation worst, then who can be behind this attack on rocky???? obviously RV!!! think rocky think, the situation is now getting alarming!!! and I want happy to do the same, maybe it will be happy first who will figure it out thus leading to the track of RV cornering happy and then rocky will figure it all out!!!!! Rocky already doesn't trust RV, he knows somehow that RV is responsible for anaya's death and sending him to jail for three years, so I want rocky to take some actions with bappi's help by keeping an on RV and for happy I felt she's kind of confused, she was hell shocked at anaya's death spot, she didn't try to console grover or even RV.

This! So aptly put!

Also, I feel like rv is beginning to get careless. The more successful a killer is, the more careless they become, the more reckless. I have a feeling that he's gonna let something slip in front of grover. At the moment, with sanya and bhatia out of the way for the time being, it is Grover who loose end for the moment. Making anaya's death look like suicide is one thing. Putting sanya, a diagnosed case of bipolar disorder, in the mental assylum is also simple enough. Bhatia too was heading towards jail with his illegal excursions. Grover on the other hand will be harder to deal with. He can destroy rv but rv cannot make him just disappear. Especially so soon after anaya's death. Maybe he'll put him in the hospital too? Something like how anaya's death has put him into depression? I don't think kidnapping would solve this issue. Grover is too big a name to simply put away like that.    

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RV said to Anaya, jab kisi ko uski marzi ke against push kiya jaye, to wo waisa hi ban jayega jaise aaj main hoon, iski bhi koi deep meaning hai kya? What was he talking about and when was he compelled?

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jareth

I have not yet watched the episode, only read your update (thank you for these updates by the way ^_^ and they are so well written too) but reading the part I've highlighted in bold, brought to my mind two things: 

A) This answers my question regarding RV. Remember I once asked if rv had always been like this or was it killing ranveer that pushed him over the edge? Well this clears it up. He was always like this. The man in the suit, his mask of civility and behind it all, a terrifying monster.

B) regarding the part where apparently RV has done stuff like this before, it brings to my mind that we don't really know rv do we? How did he manage to land a partnership with grover? How did he, a mere orphan, climb the social ladder so fast? How did he manage to fool not one, but two lawyers? Anaya and grover. I have a feeling that all of this involved a lot of illegal moves. I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that he he killed his way into a partnership with grover. That he used anaya, seduced her to climb to new heights. But then what I cannot explain is the guilt he used to feel before all was revealed regarding ranveer. Was that faked too? Wasn't most of it his internal monologue? This part is a little inconsistent with his current character.     

I suppose the mercenary meant about the recent events, not in the past years, maybe!!! like you said he had some guilt regarding sending rocky to jail because of ranveer!!! also he was doing some black business with bhatias so he would have hired him to get rid of those who wanted to expose him, but cvs do not show everything!!!! 

Jareth thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I suppose the mercenary meant about the recent events, not in the past years, maybe!!! like you said he had some guilt regarding sending rocky to jail because of ranveer!!! also he was doing some black business with bhatias so he would have hired him to get rid of those who wanted to expose him, but cvs do not show everything!!!! 

Ah yes true enough, he would have needed a merc to bury things in the last three years  

You know its absolutely heartwarming when I see the rocky of now and compare to the rocky of old. I came across a few scenes from the kidnapping episode when rocky was torturing happy. How far he's come from that man. The man who didn't even care when happy fell and cut herself on glass shards, to the man now, who loses it when he sees even a scratch on happy.

It was a testimony of how much he loved happy when even as shaan, he never manhandled or hurt her (except when she locked him in the bathroom lol :P anyone would have after that). Even then he was so gentle with her. Its like his inner most being rebels against hurting her even when he's angry with her. This has got to be the most beautiful character development ever  

Edited by Jareth - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

This! So aptly put!

Also, I feel like rv is beginning to get careless. The more successful a killer is, the more careless they become, the more reckless. I have a feeling that he's gonna let something slip in front of grover. At the moment, with sanya and bhatia out of the way for the time being, it is Grover who loose end for the moment. Making anaya's death look like suicide is one thing. Putting sanya, a diagnosed case of bipolar disorder, in the mental assylum is also simple enough. Bhatia too was heading towards jail with his illegal excursions. Grover on the other hand will be harder to deal with. He can destroy rv but rv cannot make him just disappear. Especially so soon after anaya's death. Maybe he'll put him in the hospital too? Something like how anaya's death has put him into depression? I don't think kidnapping would solve this issue. Grover is too big a name to simply put away like that.    

But RV will make Grover's disappearance look like a person leaving his place after the death of his beloved daughter, but keeping him alive for long will be dangerous for RV too and the problem is he cannot kill him either, I wonder how will he deal with this loose end, RV is too cunning and smart for a slip of tongue he's a lawyer and grover too, and RV knows that and which is why RV does not take Grover for granted.Both RV and Grover hide dirty secrets but the big dirty secret is that RV has murdered anaya, Grover's only child and it is because of Grover RV was released from jail.He owes Grover and now more than ever, so yeah the Grover factor should be handled with a lot of care and for that what you said will be very befitting thing to do, like sending him to the hospital.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have not yet watched the episode, only read your update (thank you for these updates by the way ^_^ and they are so well written too) but reading the part I've highlighted in bold, brought to my mind two things: 

A) This answers my question regarding RV. Remember I once asked if rv had always been like this or was it killing ranveer that pushed him over the edge? Well this clears it up. He was always like this. The man in the suit, his mask of civility and behind it all, a terrifying monster.

B) regarding the part where apparently RV has done stuff like this before, it brings to my mind that we don't really know rv do we? How did he manage to land a partnership with grover? How did he, a mere orphan, climb the social ladder so fast? How did he manage to fool not one, but two lawyers? Anaya and grover. I have a feeling that all of this involved a lot of illegal moves. I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that he he killed his way into a partnership with grover. That he used anaya, seduced her to climb to new heights. But then what I cannot explain is the guilt he used to feel before all was revealed regarding ranveer. Was that faked too? Wasn't most of it his internal monologue? This part is a little inconsistent with his current character.     

In one of the old episodes he told Babbi that it wasn't easy for an orphan like him to make this far, so they better not take him for granted. That was the first hint of his grey shade. I am glad CVs brought that up. You raised valid points. I guess now we will get to see RV's past, how he managed to get into Grover's firm, how he trapped Anaya etc. etc. He was totally scary tonight.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

RV said to Anaya, jab kisi ko uski marzi ke against push kiya jaye, to wo waisa hi ban jayega jaise aaj main hoon, iski bhi koi deep meaning hai kya? What was he talking about and when was he compelled?

Maybe he was referring to some of his past events or maybe just the recent ones, perhaps it was implied that anaya wanted to go against RV's marzi and was going to expose him before happy which RV certainly didn't want.

Jareth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

I think he probably meant how things were not going his way as opposed to being compelled in anyway but then again who know. The story is flexible to additions especially with a character like RV that has not really be explored yet  

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RV has always been bad i guess. Remember when Anaya sas confronting him - he was like Surprise Anaya so its a surprise for us too cz he fooled us all. The way he was looking at Happy on the day of Anayas birthday party and on Holi makes me hate him more. He was supposed to be loving Anaya and not look at other girls that way and not give attention to his love. I just Hate RV so so much. 

RV sure has killed people before by hiring mercenaries cz the way that gunman told he has done many jobs for RV. RV will try his best to keep a clean profile infront of Happy and yes if he is exposed he will definitely blackmail. But when proof is given he will be put in jail and i guess since he is not in a right mind he might even end up killing himself last. 😂 i would happily watch that moment though 😗