It's RoHa vs RV now/Rocky start thinking please!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

RoHa's faith in each other is kind of a fortress that stand against all storms and hurricanes, all this is ,is a test of their faith, because their hearts and pure and think only about the good for each other and for everyone they care about.I am sure they will both come out of this victorious, no matter how much the odds are against them!!!! Rocky has already and clearly told momsy that he will leave home with happy and he doesn't give a damn to what she wants, he knows momsy hates happy but despite of the fact he's standing with happy and this is building the base of their strong bond and it is like a pillar that will be happy's support in the future.

Whoaaaaa RV, he has left me speechless, kind,understanding,soft spoken,fights for the right thing, torn apart because of his brother, a sweetest friend, then a murderer, obsessive, passionate, cruel,ruthless and cold!!!! this is how I summarize RV, he's a book that cannot be judged by it's cover, it is full of these chapters mentioned above and all pages of the book are blood stained!!!! Never before a villain on T.V has made me believe in evil like RV has, his pretense on anaya's death spot and later he said "inn ki toh aisi ki taisi" when grover left, and before that calling rocky the villain of their love story!!! really RV??? this is really something new and unheard!!!"meri aur happy ki love story ka sab se bada villain hai toh rocky" if rocky is villain then who are you RV??? I guess I know the answer, RV has gone beyond now all limits of villainy even!!! I don't what to call RV if Rocky is villain!!! 

The way rocky said that he wants to take happy away from all sorrows it was really awwww but RV heard it, he was in his car and it was behind the bushes, how could he heard those things rocky said so clearly??? anyways!!!

Omg kulwant is shot ab happy ka toh minced meat bana degi momsy, I hope rocky saves her again this time and I want sandhaya  to stand up for her daughter too!!! I am sure RV will again appear at the scene as happy's hamdard and this will give him an idea that, he should start scaring happy and then corner her to the point where she's left with no option but to marry him(Jareth's POV originally).

Rocky:

I want rocky to analyse the whole situation like the fandom is!!! Sanya is in asylum, and despite of that rocky is attacked again and saved again by kulwant who took the bullet, happy should think about this too, attacks after attacks, attacks on sandhaya and rocky are connected to sanya who is in asylum, then who can harm them???? Grover , but why would he attack rocky?? Mr.Bhatia make sense, but I think he's in jail, actually what happened to bhatia we don't know, he was about to leave city with sanya but sanya was taken to asylum? but if Bhatia will target rocky it will only make his situation worst, then who can be behind this attack on rocky???? obviously RV!!! think rocky think, the situation is now getting alarming!!! and I want happy to do the same, maybe it will be happy first who will figure it out thus leading to the track of RV cornering happy and then rocky will figure it all out!!!!! Rocky already doesn't trust RV, he knows somehow that RV is responsible for anaya's death and sending him to jail for three years, so I want rocky to take some actions with bappi's help by keeping an on RV and for happy I felt she's kind of confused, she was hell shocked at anaya's death spot, she didn't try to console grover or even RV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail

Rocky-RV parallel!!!

Rocky doesn't care about proposing happy, he just want to see happy happy always!!! he himself been through alot, infact he has suffered more then anyone without any mistake and still wants to make things merrier for happy, he's one noble and kind heart in the world!!! forgot to add this above.

While RV thinks about owing happy, and calls it love!!!

The track is getting intense and yet very interesting!!!

Also, when RV was giving money to that mercenary he hired, was someone watching him or it was only RV's car, because I couldn't see anyone sitting in the front seat, perhaps someone was at the back seat and watching, can't be sure!!! maybe it was only an angle!!! 

Kulwant and happy's equation is heart warming!!! he loves her already and the way rocky was watching them!!! rocky must be thinking Kulwant will be no obstacle in his and happy's love story!!! he will be the support!!

Bhatia lost sanya to asylum
Grover lost anaya
and RV kills ranveer!!! the C.F here is RV, 

Wake up RoHa!!!

Edited by PerfectStart - 5 years ago
afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

RoHa's faith in each other is kind of a fortress that stand against all storms and hurricanes, all this is ,is a test of their faith, because their hearts and pure and think only about the good for each other and for everyone they care about.I am sure they will both come out of this victorious, no matter how much the odds are against them!!!! Rocky has already and clearly told momsy that he will leave home with happy and he doesn't give a damn to what she wants, he knows momsy hates happy but despite of the fact he's standing with happy and this is building the base of their strong bond and it is like a pillar that will be happy's support in the future.

Whoaaaaa RV, he has left me speechless, kind,understanding,soft spoken,fights for the right thing, torn apart because of his brother, a sweetest friend, then a murderer, obsessive, passionate, cruel,ruthless and cold!!!! this is how I summarize RV, he's a book that cannot be judged by it's cover, it is full of these chapters mentioned above and all pages of the book are blood stained!!!! Never before a villain on T.V has made me believe in evil like RV has, his pretense on anaya's death spot and later he said "inn ki toh aisi ki taisi" when grover left, and before that calling rocky the villain of their love story!!! really RV??? this is really something new and unheard!!!"meri aur happy ki love story ka sab se bada villain hai toh rocky" if rocky is villain then who are you RV??? I guess I know the answer, RV has gone beyond now all limits of villainy even!!! I don't what to call RV if Rocky is villain!!! 

The way rocky said that he wants to take happy away from all sorrows it was really awwww but RV heard it, he was in his car and it was behind the bushes, how could he heard those things rocky said so clearly??? anyways!!!

Omg kulwant is shot ab happy ka toh minced meat bana degi momsy, I hope rocky saves her again this time and I want sandhaya  to stand up for her daughter too!!! I am sure RV will again appear at the scene as happy's hamdard and this will give him an idea that, he should start scaring happy and then corner her to the point where she's left with no option but to marry him(Jareth's POV originally).

Rocky:

I want rocky to analyse the whole situation like the fandom is!!! Sanya is in asylum, and despite of that rocky is attacked again and saved again by kulwant who took the bullet, happy should think about this too, attacks after attacks, attacks on sandhaya and rocky are connected to sanya who is in asylum, then who can harm them???? Grover , but why would he attack rocky?? Mr.Bhatia make sense, but I think he's in jail, actually what happened to bhatia we don't know, he was about to leave city with sanya but sanya was taken to asylum? but if Bhatia will target rocky it will only make his situation worst, then who can be behind this attack on rocky???? obviously RV!!! think rocky think, the situation is now getting alarming!!! and I want happy to do the same, maybe it will be happy first who will figure it out thus leading to the track of RV cornering happy and then rocky will figure it all out!!!!! Rocky already doesn't trust RV, he knows somehow that RV is responsible for anaya's death and sending him to jail for three years, so I want rocky to take some actions with bappi's help by keeping an on RV and for happy I felt she's kind of confused, she was hell shocked at anaya's death spot, she didn't try to console grover or even RV.

YOU ARE RIGHT! RoHa love is strong and will not break and their love will always win. Problems will keep coming but they will fight it together. Like Rocky said - " We have faced numerous troubles in our path but our journey cannot end so soon. Our story isnt over yet " Their journey will not end and their story is only starting so no matter what they are gonna be together. I hope their trust in each other stays. It was broken once but i hope the same mistake wouldnt be repeated and their trust in each other will be stronger than ever. 

Momsi was always fighting with Kulwant. Now she will regret scolding him and likewise blame Happy for all the troubles. 

Yes i think we dont see Bhatia in the scene now and we have no idea what happened to him bcoz maybe he will somehow play a  significant role in solving this case. And maybe Grover will tell RV s truth - he might feel that this is the punishment he gets for ruining Rockys life so he might apologize and confess. And i dont think RV will get to kill Grover cz if RV kills Grover then it will definitely lead to him. 

And yeah another angle showed RV from the inside the car Point of view. Might mean that someone was watching this? 

I just want Happy to figure out RV is evil. I hope she suspects RV a bit now atleast. He is the only enemy of Rocky who is out there after all.

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just Pondering

I am not sure that RV will confess his crimes and blackmail Happy. Remember he killed his own brother bcz he didnt want his truth out bcz he didnt want Happy to hate him. Same with Anaya - she said she will tell Happy his truth so thats why he killed her. If he just wanted to blackmail her and get her to marry him then wouldnt he have already done it. 

Maybe Happy will get to know his deeds and then she will know that he is trying to kill Rocky to get her. And she will know that she cant accuse him and put him in jail without proof. Also she knows that her life is not in danger from RV so she accepts his marriage so that he doesnt suspect anything and so Rocky will be safe since RV will kill only if anyone comes between him and Happy. So while preparing for wedding Happy will dig for proof/evidence. She might even pretend trauma from seeing Anayas death so she can go to the trauma centre where sania is admitted without being suspected of her motive so that she can talk to sania from whom she can find out that Anaya did know the truth about RV and thus his involvement in killing Anaya.

i guess Bhatia might tell her everything. And maybe Grover will apologize for what he helped RV do to Rocky cz he might feel he has nothing to lose now that he lost his daughter. 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"Rocky doesn't care about proposing happy, he just want to see happy happy always!!! While RV thinks about owing happy, and calls it love!!!"

This. This is exactly what came on my mind while watching the episode. This is the difference between true love and obsession, mohabbat aur pagalpann (not junoon). Rocky is thinking about Happy ki khushi while RV is in his own selfish motive of owning Happy.

Apparently Anaya didn't manage to say anything. When Happy broke down in tears and RV was irritated for her "wastage" of tears on Anaya had me shocked. RV seems to have crossed every limit of evilness. Then he maroed entry and what acting! Anaya ke bina main kaise jeeunga bla bla shit!😡 He even tried to get consolation from Happy talking about losing every dear ones. I liked how Happy behaved. She was in the state of shock after the suicide note. The fake suicide note has the reason for suicide i.e RV's love for Happy. This made Happy guilty. From that moment till the end she couldn't stop thinking about the death scene and cursing herself. Although the police were dumb but I wish and pray Happy questions this note as logic doesn't add up when she herself told them Anaya sounded scared on phone. There's no logic of her committing suicide when she called Happy and asked her to meet her.

Happy cried and cried hugging Rocky. I can't explain how much I loved the scene! Because it was like Happy got to see someone her heart finds peace, and solace in. It was beautiful. And Rocky, he was so worried for her. When Happy went on to comfort Mr. Grover, Rocky wanted to sit by her, Simmi stopped. All the while Rocky had his eyes on Happy. He was extremely worried for her. They have come a long long way!

RV hired the assassin to kill Rocky and that guy had an interesting conversation with him. He said he did it before and never let RV's name come out. So RV wasn't as sane as portrayed. He just wore a mask of a good man all these years.

Momsi has only one job these days, cursing Happy for every mishap in the world. Dayan ne ek aur nigalli! What language!🤢 Oh she even eyeing on Rocky and his movements.🤪

Precap is very interesting. The episode, the precap and all the spoilers spinning my head.😕Seems like a helluva ride ahead. Kulwant ka redemption hoga yeh.

Special mention: When Rocky decides not to propose Happy at this moment made me so so proud!!! Who is this guy?? With every episode he gives me one more reason to fall for him all over again. What a character!❤️👏

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

YOU ARE RIGHT! RoHa love is strong and will not break and their love will always win. Problems will keep coming but they will fight it together. Like Rocky said - " We have faced numerous troubles in our path but our journey cannot end so soon. Our story isnt over yet " Their journey will not end and their story is only starting so no matter what they are gonna be together. I hope their trust in each other stays. It was broken once but i hope the same mistake wouldnt be repeated and their trust in each other will be stronger than ever. 

Momsi was always fighting with Kulwant. Now she will regret scolding him and likewise blame Happy for all the troubles. 

Yes i think we dont see Bhatia in the scene now and we have no idea what happened to him bcoz maybe he will somehow play a  significant role in solving this case. And maybe Grover will tell RV s truth - he might feel that this is the punishment he gets for ruining Rockys life so he might apologize and confess. And i dont think RV will get to kill Grover cz if RV kills Grover then it will definitely lead to him. 

And yeah another angle showed RV from the inside the car Point of view. Might mean that someone was watching this? 

I just want Happy to figure out RV is evil. I hope she suspects RV a bit now atleast. He is the only enemy of Rocky who is out there after all.

Yes, I also said the same thing that RV will not kill Grover because than the suspicion will surely fall on RV!!! he will abduct Grover by hiring mercenaries again and will keep him in some secluded place to shut him up, he's RV so he will definitely leave no loopholes in his plans.

Bhatia and Grover are very powerful witnesses, and both cannot expose RV without exposing themselves, but I think when the time comes they both will be testify against RV and Sanya too, Iris Maity's farewell was confirmed but there's no news AS leaving the show, so maybe Bhatia,Saniya and Grover all three will testify against RV, thus putting an end to his evil, well not completely, but atleast he will be put behind bars, actually he must be sentenced to death but in the world of soaps there's always a way for villains and vamps to come back so he might not be given a death sentence and because he's RV he will find out a way to deal with this too!!! He doesn't know what giving up is!!!

I was also thinking that RV should not take Grover for granted, it was due to Grover and Anaya he was released from the jail after Ranveer's death, so he should rather be careful with Grover.

Also, sanya felt sorry for what she did, she even said happy theek toh ho jayegi naa??? she was even ready to leave city with bhatia and tried to convinced rocky "tuje mujh se nahi kisi aur se khatra hai" I hope Rocky recalls this and do some digging in "case RV".

Yes, Rohas' story has just started, love and faith will win for sure, that's how the challenges and difficulties make these relations more beautiful.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Just Pondering

I am not sure that RV will confess his crimes and blackmail Happy. Remember he killed his own brother bcz he didnt want his truth out bcz he didnt want Happy to hate him. Same with Anaya - she said she will tell Happy his truth so thats why he killed her. If he just wanted to blackmail her and get her to marry him then wouldnt he have already done it. 

Maybe Happy will get to know his deeds and then she will know that he is trying to kill Rocky to get her. And she will know that she cant accuse him and put him in jail without proof. Also she knows that her life is not in danger from RV so she accepts his marriage so that he doesnt suspect anything and so Rocky will be safe since RV will kill only if anyone comes between him and Happy. So while preparing for wedding Happy will dig for proof/evidence. She might even pretend trauma from seeing Anayas death so she can go to the trauma centre where sania is admitted without being suspected of her motive so that she can talk to sania from whom she can find out that Anaya did know the truth about RV and thus his involvement in killing Anaya.

i guess Bhatia might tell her everything. And maybe Grover will apologize for what he helped RV do to Rocky cz he might feel he has nothing to lose now that he lost his daughter. 

If he just wanted to blackmail her and get her to marry him then wouldnt he have already done it. 

But he couldn't just blackmail her, like you said he cannot let happy know the truth because she will hate him, he didn't expect anaya to know his reality either, from the one he wants to get rid off is rocky, he just thinking about killing rocky so he can be with happy, killing anaya was a compulsion because she wanted to expose him to happy, what you said is valid maybe he will not blackmail her or reveal his dark side to her, that's what he said to himself in 23rd May episode that" mein chahay happy se kitna bhi pyaar karloon woh mujhse nafrat hi karegi" if that is the case then entire blackmail track might not happen, but it's just only us, fans, who are making theories upon baseless spoilers, now what you said is another new aspect of looking at things, but I also think that the way RV's madness and obsession is getting deeper and stronger he might not care about happy saying no or yes and will reveal himself to her, also he's not giving a damn to the fact the happy loves rocky with all her heart and she will turn down his proposal, RV isn't thinking about for a second that what if gets caught??? he's soaring high in his success by removing all obstacles one by one!!! if not corner or blackmail happy, how will he win her????

Edited by PerfectStart - 5 years ago
Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just Pondering

I am not sure that RV will confess his crimes and blackmail Happy. Remember he killed his own brother bcz he didnt want his truth out bcz he didnt want Happy to hate him. Same with Anaya - she said she will tell Happy his truth so thats why he killed her. If he just wanted to blackmail her and get her to marry him then wouldnt he have already done it

He will consider blackmail if all is revealed to happy. If Happy somehow manages to find out the truth behind anaya's death, the truth of RV's involvement in rocky's case, then rv will be forced to lay down all his cards. He'll blackmail her if she finds out the truth. We keep talking about how RV is bent upon ensuring that happy does not find out the truth. But what if despite all his attempts, she does find out after all? What then? He'll be unmasked.  Then all that will be left will be blackmail. Because this man will marry happy no matter what. In his mind, happy is already his. He's not thinking about the possibility where happy rejects him. He will blackmail her if such a situation arises. If he can kill his lover of ten years, then blackmailing the woman he is obsessed with is a small thing.  

Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

"Rocky doesn't care about proposing happy, he just want to see happy happy always!!! While RV thinks about owing happy, and calls it love!!!"

This. This is exactly what came on my mind while watching the episode. This is the difference between true love and obsession, mohabbat aur pagalpann (not junoon). Rocky is thinking about Happy ki khushi while RV is in his own selfish motive of owning Happy.

Apparently Anaya didn't manage to say anything. When Happy broke down in tears and RV was irritated for her "wastage" of tears on Anaya had me shocked. RV seems to have crossed every limit of evilness. Then he maroed entry and what acting! Anaya ke bina main kaise jeeunga bla bla shit!😡 He even tried to get consolation from Happy talking about losing every dear ones. I liked how Happy behaved. She was in the state of shock after the suicide note. The fake suicide note has the reason for suicide i.e RV's love for Happy. This made Happy guilty. From that moment till the end she couldn't stop thinking about the death scene and cursing herself. Although the police were dumb but I wish and pray Happy questions this note as logic doesn't add up when she herself told them Anaya sounded scared on phone. There's no logic of her committing suicide when she called Happy and asked her to meet her.

Happy cried and cried hugging Rocky. I can't explain how much I loved the scene! Because it was like Happy got to see someone her heart finds peace, and solace in. It was beautiful. And Rocky, he was so worried for her. When Happy went on to comfort Mr. Grover, Rocky wanted to sit by her, Simmi stopped. All the while Rocky had his eyes on Happy. He was extremely worried for her. They have come a long long way!

RV hired the assassin to kill Rocky and that guy had an interesting conversation with him. He said he did it before and never let RV's name come out. So RV wasn't as sane as portrayed. He just wore a mask of a good man all these years.

Momsi has only one job these days, cursing Happy for every mishap in the world. Dayan ne ek aur nigalli! What language!🤢 Oh she even eyeing on Rocky and his movements.🤪

Precap is very interesting. The episode, the precap and all the spoilers spinning my head.😕Seems like a helluva ride ahead. Kulwant ka redemption hoga yeh.

Special mention: When Rocky decides not to propose Happy at this moment made me so so proud!!! Who is this guy?? With every episode he gives me one more reason to fall for him all over again. What a character!❤️👏

I have not yet watched the episode, only read your update (thank you for these updates by the way ^_^ and they are so well written too) but reading the part I've highlighted in bold, brought to my mind two things: 

A) This answers my question regarding RV. Remember I once asked if rv had always been like this or was it killing ranveer that pushed him over the edge? Well this clears it up. He was always like this. The man in the suit, his mask of civility and behind it all, a terrifying monster.

B) regarding the part where apparently RV has done stuff like this before, it brings to my mind that we don't really know rv do we? How did he manage to land a partnership with grover? How did he, a mere orphan, climb the social ladder so fast? How did he manage to fool not one, but two lawyers? Anaya and grover. I have a feeling that all of this involved a lot of illegal moves. I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that he he killed his way into a partnership with grover. That he used anaya, seduced her to climb to new heights. But then what I cannot explain is the guilt he used to feel before all was revealed regarding ranveer. Was that faked too? Wasn't most of it his internal monologue? This part is a little inconsistent with his current character.     

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Selfish indeed, and he doesn't even care how much happy loves rocky, he just wants to be with happy, rocky ko maar doonga and we will be like old times, married and will have candle light dinner!! not so easy!!!

Yes, happy didn't react because she was in shock and couldn't believe what happened, why didn't she tell this police, does it make sense that anaya calls happy right before ending her life, happy is the cause of her misery why would she called happy and will be scared to death?? Kia acting ki RV nay!!!

That's what I love about rocky, his own wounds are still fresh the three years of darkness in jail and falsely accused for a crime he never did and yet he cares deeply about happy and her well being totally forgetting what he went through and took care of happy in her fragile moments, he didn't even care about the proposal he just wants her to be carefree!! he knows what it is like to be blamed for something you never did and he wants to make sure that happy doesn't go through the same agony,I think that too is one of the main reasons he so deeply worried about her and that's totally awwwwww!!!!

Sane to hai bandabhi toh bacha huaa hai, remember cvs are not forgetting about RV's upbringing, remember what he told bappi??? mein asharam se nikla hoon, aur duniya ek jungle raaj hai muje halka lene ki ghalati mat karna, that's what RP said in his interview that RV has no one now except for happy, so he will do whatever it takes to be with happy, even if that means wearing achaai ka mask.

Aik aur nigal lii..pathetic, yaar mene nahi suna mein momsy ko skip maar deti hoon actually😆 so thanks for sharing, kia crap hai momsy, kaash RV inko asylum bhej dey🤣 but he will toh find a support in her naa🤔

Yes, seems like it, he protects rocky and takes the bullet, another attempt on rocky's life, ab momsy toh pat nahi happy par petrol charak kar usko aag na laga dey😲

Yes, because he wants to comfort and console happy, and doesn't care about his own khushi!!!