Yeah i have watched it but not asmita.
But now o don’t remember Anything abt these shows but shaleen acted in o guzariya right???
Yup Shaleen too was there in that show but i didnt watched it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah i have watched it but not asmita.
But now o don’t remember Anything abt these shows but shaleen acted in o guzariya right???
Yup Shaleen too was there in that show but i didnt watched it
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
You need to click 'show signature'
I did but it didnt came..let me try again
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup full on active..many writers are there including me😆
What u didn’t say abt ur stories n u write too😡😡😡
Lol I'm more active as a writer than you. So only I get to complain 😆
Here is my index link
Yeah..but I didn't watch that.Yeah i have watched it but not asmita.
But now o don’t remember Anything abt these shows but shaleen acted in o guzariya right???
I like Shaleen as actor but I was upset with the track.
Shourya was perfect for Vaibhavi.
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Here is my index link in my signature..if link dont work then search by title in google
Ok i will search in the forum.
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Lol I'm more active as a writer than you. So only I get to complain 😆
Ya i knw actually i m too lazy to write coz only 1-2 parts are left😆
What u didn’t say abt ur stories n u write too😡😡😡
I thought u knw😂
Thanks