Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I don't know why I feel there will no RaVan marriage drama
Touch wood😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I don't know why I feel there will no RaVan marriage drama
Touch wood😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Cant say anything..he said that too that he dont force himself on anyone too
But he also said that he can read her eyes. 😆
Ioved Nehas comment on Adhvik posting the kiss scene❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx4g0wMhcwh/?igshid=1piuupv5qoxme
Ioved Nehas comment on Adhvik posting the kiss scene❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx4g0wMhcwh/?igshid=1piuupv5qoxme
Wht comment she did
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I don't know why I feel there will no RaVan marriage drama
Same I feel like drishti will manage to come at engagement party 🤪
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
But he also said that he can read her eyes. 😆
He is confused n cv’s confused making us hit our head in wall.
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
But he also said that he can read her eyes. 😆
He say many things but CV's forget that🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
🤣Its ok increase ur speed🤣
I can't I'm fasting. You guys should take a break instead😆
I came across some disgusting comments while looking in MD's Instagram handle. I can't believe how ridiculous and unacceptable fans can get, name calling the writers. I may have n number of issues with her writing but namecalling the writer is absolutely unacceptable.