Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hey Mev🤗
Yeah i too think it will happen again nd Dri will initiate it(hopefully)
Hi rashi 🤗
🤞🏽 Hopefully 🙈
If we do I’m going to avoid all spoilers like u, I need to learn to get that level of self control 🤣🥛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hey Mev🤗
Yeah i too think it will happen again nd Dri will initiate it(hopefully)
Hi rashi 🤗
🤞🏽 Hopefully 🙈
If we do I’m going to avoid all spoilers like u, I need to learn to get that level of self control 🤣🥛
I'm 5 pages behind.... where are you all rushing off tii..I can't keep up😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
She married Sunny to be around Rakshit coz till now money motive didnt came in light..
Doesn’t look like she loves rakshit she is obsessed that all.
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Hi rashi 🤗
🤞🏽 Hopefully 🙈
If we do I’m going to avoid all spoilers like u, I need to learn to get that level of self control 🤣🥛
🤣🤣Wht a joke..aapko to thik se joke krna bhi nhi aata🤣🤣
If u do it then gud lol
Doesn’t look like she loves rakshit she is obsessed that all.
Yup she wants him she dont lv him of course
I'm 5 pages behind.... where are you all rushing off tii..I can't keep up😆
Even I can’t keep but left the pages behind 🤣 everyone r typing long long paragraphs so fast😭😭
I might be in minority but I am not up for their consummation for the next couple of months to their marriage. At least not until they fall head over heels for each other.
I'm 5 pages behind.... where are you all rushing off tii..I can't keep up😆
🤣Its ok increase ur speed🤣
I can only hope change in Mahima once she get 2 know about guruji's connection with DD.
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I might be in minority but I am not up for their consummation for the next couple of months to their marriage. At least not until they fall head over heels for each other.
I m wid u lol