Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If you eat Dosa made by me you'll go nuts and would have severe Food Poisoning🤣
Don't scare me Ananya🤣
they are cracking my life up🤣
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Dekh lijiye aap kitni special hain. 😉
Waise aaj shaam ko main shayad dosa khaaun.
Haan. 😳
Not fair. Mujhe bhi chahiye. Twinnie mujhe khilao Dosa abhi😭😭😭😭
Yeah...he is my First Crush☺️hahah welcom...😳 nd u r also dewaani of RD like su nd ray...☺️
ap ky siggy dekh k lgta ha
octo kesa fast...or ktny din ka
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I get full in one dosa and here I feel mujhe 5-6 toh khane hi padenge🤣
Aapka world record ban jaaega dosa khaane ka 🤣.
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I get full in one dosa and here I feel mujhe 5-6 toh khane hi padenge🤣
Of course khaana padega, hum pyaar se jo khila rahe hai. ❤️😆
@Su: I think I can make Dosa. 😆 That's good to hear!
I am pretty tensed about this one
Truth is very bitter Hash🤣