Earlier you were having Screen Detox and now you will have a Food Detox🤣
I feel so🤣
Everyone wants to make Dosa for me🤣❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Earlier you were having Screen Detox and now you will have a Food Detox🤣
I feel so🤣
Everyone wants to make Dosa for me🤣❤️
O bai! 🤣
🤣Originally posted by: munchkinland
exams khtm hi nhi ho rhe
This cracked me up🤣
All the best fast ke liye abhi se 🤣.
ya ek nava khatta khul jayega
hahah welcom...😳 nd u r also dewaani of RD like su nd ray...☺️
ap ky siggy dekh k lgta ha
Originally posted by: Mayashika
O bai! 🤣
I get full in one dosa and here I feel mujhe 5-6 toh khane hi padenge🤣
Dekh lijiye aap kitni special hain. 😉
Waise aaj shaam ko main shayad dosa khaaun.
If you eat Dosa made by me you'll go nuts and would have severe Food Poisoning🤣