Better be. 🤔🥱
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Better be. 🤔🥱
Originally posted by: Mayashika
@Hash: You don't like shopping? I really like to shop especially for myself. 😆
And, I will restock. Don't worry. It will reach soon. 🤗❤️
Because I'm a picky buyer, I literally have to search the entire city to get a dress for myself which is tiring a job and I hate it🤣
I'll wait for it then🤗
Vijay Deverkonda and Savitri GanesanOriginally posted by: RangnRia
Interesting!!!
A half Bong and half marathI I did my engine from Chennai.my batch was the first to have north indians(as described by the authorities).all of us so-called north Indians always pray to God never to have settled back in Chen nail even if it is a work assignment...my engg college authorities made life so hell..
That's y I was so intrigued by your signature..
But Hi five...even if watch loads of telegu movies...I could speak fluent telugu sometime back.but since it was a language learnt by communication today I can not speak it so fluently...
BTW ur favorite Telugu star?
I adore Vijay Deverakonda. ❤️
Love you meri Jaan❤️
Same here ShreyaOriginally posted by: Mayashika
I adore Vijay Deverakonda. ❤️
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Because I'm a picky buyer, I literally have to search the entire city to get a dress for myself which is tiring a job and I hate it🤣
I'll wait for it then🤗
I think we can relate there. I am very choosy too, in all matter which works as disadvantage for me sometimes. 🤔
Twinnie, ek baat batao, how do you understand hindi so well. I had teachers in school from your state but kisiko Hindi nahi samjh aati thi🤣