Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Let's discuss something 😆
Yes 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Let's discuss something 😆
Yes 😆
Songs are great.Guys anyone watched kalank???
Don't know about movie
Yes songs sre great😇
Swara have u watched team naach in insta n YouTube too????
Specially Kalank title trackYes songs sre great😇
I have never watched hindi movies in theatre😞
Yeah. My friend suggested me to watch their dance videos.Swara have u watched team naach in insta n YouTube too????
I haven't watch any single movie in theartre 😆I have never watched hindi movies in theatre😞
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Specially Kalank title track
But i like ghar more pardesiya more😂😂😂
It is ghar more pardesiya right????