experience dill toothne ka..isiliye boling😆You people are arguing with a sharica shipper😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
experience dill toothne ka..isiliye boling😆You people are arguing with a sharica shipper😆
🤣 He invites bashing I guess...Such A TEASE,,🤔
I had no expectation from him anyway..Happy with this video..
actually he is enjoying this attention by fangirls
couldn't see..he said full video in igtv.Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Nhi nhi that storyyy is still there he didn't del it .
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
opening shot toh bus gajab hai 5hat hand holding give me so much vibes
muzzu dekh lo vlog aur kuch aacha dikhyo biryani
Muzzu see na ho payega😆
I'm going to risk sinking into the shipper wormhole and just say this: right now I'm convinced this is a completely personal trip and personal vlog. And the sparks are unmissable.. That shot from the top where the two are running towards each other. . My heart is going *thud*
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Hain na...me tooo❤️🤗
yes 🤗
experience dill toothne ka..isiliye boling😆
Here nobody is shipping them seriously. So there is no need to be negative about everything
experience dill toothne ka..isiliye boling😆
aare jab dil totega tab dekh lenge abhi toh enjoy karne de
Wat I like is in that video it was parth and Erica.... not any characters... that's it...
🤣 He invites bashing I guess...Such A TEASE,,🤔
I had no expectation from him anyway..Happy with this video..
He likes-
Deleting stories, countdowns, changing mind not to post a pic after leaking parts in his stories( we got to see mysterious pic in vlog😌) etc etc
On conclusion, happy for greyjoy effort for posting masoor dal PS and making the vlog❤
Really satisfied with the content we got from greyjoy