Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cinnamonn

The actor who plays Arnav to me comes across flat just like Veer. I understand why Mishti broke off with Veer, she has a backbone for doing so, but I don't care for Mishaan either.

Can I be really honest? The show is boring and so is the characters. 

Agree with each of those points so much!! 

Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I feel uncomfortable watching Mishti and Ruhaan romance..They feel very forced and they show dovey dovey scenes of them because they have nothing more to show. The other characters are useless as well and are only there to interrupt M&R romance... This show has no story now. 

Even the forum is reflecting the bad state of the show..the first 2 pages is pretty much full of fan fiction compared to weeks ago where they were lots of discussions topics..

Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Of coures..there were a a lot of mishti bashing topics(discussion topics) before..misti ki choti choti baatom par bashing hui thi...ye kiya ..vo kiya...ye nahi kiya..vo nahi kiya...etc..etc...ab to break up hui hai..kis baath par use bashing karoon..because of that discussion topics kam hai...aur kuch logom ki to ship doob gayi hai...phir story dekhne mein unhe kaise interest hogi...mishaan ki discussions AT mein hote hai...most of the people love mishaan..so they  read and write fanfrictions.....

Edited by Gis...shakti - 4 years ago
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gis...shakti

Of coures..there were a a lot of mishti bashing topics(discussion topics) before..misti ki choti choti baatom par bashing hui thi...ye kiya ..vo kiya...ye nahi kiya..vo nahi kiya...etc..etc...ab to break up hui hai..kis baath par use bashing karoon..because of that discussion topics kam hai...aur kuch logom ki to ship doob gayi hai...phir story dekhne mein unhe kaise interest hogi...mishaan ki discussions AT mein hote hai...most of the people love mishaan..so they  read and write fanfrictions.....

Nailed itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ