Right now: Katrina,Deepika, Diana Penty.-very good looking girls. Heck, beautiful.
I also like Amy Jackson -but she did (more) South movies... and Lisa Haydon also looks gorgeous.
I also like the girl from October.. she is very very pretty.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Right now: Katrina,Deepika, Diana Penty.-very good looking girls. Heck, beautiful.
I also like Amy Jackson -but she did (more) South movies... and Lisa Haydon also looks gorgeous.
I also like the girl from October.. she is very very pretty.
Prettiest of all time : The Aishwarya Rai.
Other pretty actresses- Waheeda Rahman, Saira Banu, Madhubala, Hema malini, Madhuri, Sridevi, Juhi, Preity , Sonali Bendre, Amrita Rao, Shraddha, Ileana, etc. In case of Deepika its mostly a hit or a miss for me.. she looks very pretty when she wears the right dresses, with the right makeup and hair.. (for eg, Badtaeez Dil song where she looked heavenly , Chennai Express whole movie , Ram leela, etc) ..otherwise she looks average to me. Its the same incase of Sonam but she almost always styles herself perfectly hence looks very pretty.
From current lot, I find Yami extremely pretty and criminally underrated.
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-actress-evelyn-sharma-confirms-divorce-with-husband-vows-co-parenting-focus_234023
0