Just a fun thread. name any actress. :)
Just a fun thread. name any actress. :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Deepika Aishwarya Madhuri
from the newer lot Yami is pretty
Gosh there are so many, and since you don't mention age /era I picked from several but I wrote them in the order that I consider them pretty and when I have watched them, I have admired how beautiful they looked :
Aishwarya is a sure name not only in BW but she is just beautiful.
Rekka
Deepika
Kajol
Genelia
Rani
Madhuri
Sonam
Diana
Ileana
Jacqueline
From the Golden Era
Waheeda Rehman
Madhubala
From the 90s
Sushmita Sen (she still looks gorgeous though)
Kiara,Disha,Tara,Deepika,Kat, Jacqueline...are cute.
Madhuri and Aishwarya
Not Madhuri, Ashwariya or Deepika.
Tbh there are a lot of pretty actresses. In fact actresses as a whole are wayyyyy better-looking than bw actors.
But if we're talking abt the prettiest ones, its gonna be the aish-deepika lot. Divya bharti was also pretty.
Aishwarya, Deepika, Diana penty , Mrunal Thakur, Sonam kapoor, Genlia, Illeana, In some angles Tara when she isn't overdoing with make up. Katrina can be pretty too in sarees but her face is too huge, as big as Ranbir Kapoor's.
At their Peak:
Aishwarya
Madhubala
Madhuri
Katrina
Deepika
Vyajayantimala
Meena Kumari
Vidya Balan
Sridevi
Sonam
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-actress-evelyn-sharma-confirms-divorce-with-husband-vows-co-parenting-focus_234023
0