never when it comes to MishaanOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I want Monday to come soon too.....is that a lot to wish?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
never when it comes to MishaanOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I want Monday to come soon too.....is that a lot to wish?
I know it will be awesome
Yep....them dancing on a romantic song....
never when it comes to Mishaan
I know right.... Our greed has no limits when it comes to Mishaan.....and yet we think we get nothing... Some crazy greedy people we are😍😍
people say good things come to those who wait 🤗🤗
Yeah and we are good people aren't we? We've been waiting for a long time😆
yes we are greedy when it comes to MishaanOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I know right.... Our greed has no limits when it comes to Mishaan.....and yet we think we get nothing... Some crazy greedy people we are😍😍
it will be so goodOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Yep....them dancing on a romantic song....
exactly we have been waiting patientlyOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Yeah and we are good people aren't we? We've been waiting for a long time😆
Next week I hope there are no filler episodes
I don’t want nonsense scenes
I’m hoping before the shows finishes we will get to see Mishaan dance properly