I’m gonna read it later
Whenever you get the time sugar💜💜😘😘
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m gonna read it later
Whenever you get the time sugar💜💜😘😘
15 hours to go for the promo
seems so long 🤦🏽♀️Originally posted by: Vartika026
15 hours to go for the promo
I hope the promo is good
I wish we get mishaan's dancing promo💜💜😍😍😍 it'll be so sweet.....I know the reality..... But it's just my dream💜💜😍😍😍
seems so long 🤦🏽♀️
I know right....why can't time fly when we wantbit to😠😠😩😩
I hope the promo is good
Me too.....pls let it be good god💜💜💜😍😍😍😍
I know it will be awesomeOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I wish we get mishaan's dancing promo💜💜😍😍😍 it'll be so sweet.....I know the reality..... But it's just my dream💜💜😍😍😍
I want Monday to come soon too.....is that a lot to wish?
people say good things come to those who wait 🤗🤗Originally posted by: Vartika026
I know right....why can't time fly when we wantbit to😠😠😩😩