I'm back 😆 to pakaofy you guys🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm back 😆 to pakaofy you guys🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm back 😆 to pakaofy you guys🤣
Had dinner?
Guys the epi today was so good 👏
Guys the epi today was so good 👏
I guess the problem with the fandom is, they judge the spoilers, previews etc to quickly and think very negative. Something is know as patience also
I'm glad the episode was good.
tune dinner nahi ki...😡
Actually I think it was edited because the twirl was shown very rapidly with no music so its possible sony or ssp got it edited because there was too much tamasha going on because it looked very different from the preview given to usOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
I guess the problem with the fandom is, they judge the spoilers, previews etc to quickly and think very negative. Something is know as patience also
I'm glad the episode was good.
Actually I think it was edited because the twirl was shown very rapidly with no music so its possible sony or ssp got it edited because there was too much tamasha going on because it looked very different from the preview given to us
Oh accha. Sony Uncle is scared of fandom🤣
Actually I think it was edited because the twirl was shown very rapidly with no music so its possible sony or ssp got it edited because there was too much tamasha going on because it looked very different from the preview given to us
They sometime add bgm to preview but not in the episode